Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scientology and... Mint?

Okay, I got asked the funniest question by a coworker a bit ago and I've been meaning to share it here. She asked me if Scientologists were allowed to have mint or mint-flavored products. Apparently her dentist told her that he didn't have any mint fluoride (only that disgusting cherry kind) because Scientologists aren't allowed to have mint.

The answer to this question is... drumroll please... Scientologists are indeed allowed to have mint and/or mint flavored products. There are no dietary restrictions in Scientology. You can eat or drink whatever you want.

It's so funny to me because I see all these outrageous things that people say about Scientology that have zero basis in fact. Where do people even get this stuff? I mean, do they just make it up?

Anyway, if you have heard some strange, outrageous thing about Scientology, by all means tell me and I'll let you know if it's true or false.

No comments: