Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Personal Values & Integrity Course

As I said in an earlier post - Mr. L. Ron Hubbard states:

"Personal integrity is knowing what you know -
"What you know is what you know -
"And to have the courage to know and say what you have observed."
"And that is integrity
"And there is no other integrity."

When you lose your personal integrity, you have lost the most important thing that you have. Every time I have done something contrary to my own personal integrity or compromised my personal integrity due to peer pressure or something else, I have been unhappy and failed or done worse in that activity. I am sure this has also happened to other people, maybe there has been a time when you did something you knew was wrong and you felt bad and failed at some activity because of it.

This course shows you why this is and how to keep your personal integrity intact, even through life's bumps and problems.

No comments: