Friday, June 02, 2006

Scientology Courses - The Sucess Through Communication Course

Have you had problems with communication? I know I have - there have been times when I really wanted to say something, or ask a question, but the person I needed to talk to was intimidating to me. It would sometimes take me days to say what I needed to say, or I would miss the moment all together. I don't know if you've ever had a problem like that - with your parents, a boss, your partner or a friend - but if you have, you know what I'm talking about and you know how hard it can be to say what you really need to say, and sometimes waiting so long that you miss the moment all together.

Here's what L. Ron Hubbard has to say about communication (and I agree with him!):

“A man is as dead as he can’t communicate. He is as alive as he can communicate.”

The Success Through Communication Course really helped me with my communicating problems.
L. Ron Hubbard created this course to help people like you and me who have trouble communicating, whether it be to a specific person, a kind of person, or to anyone.
This course gives you practical, hands on exercises to learn how to communicate better. You can gain the ability to:

  • Resolve upsets.
  • Make yourself understood.
  • Initiate conversations.
  • Steer a conversation in the direction you want.
  • Keep a discussion on point.
  • End a dialogue smoothly.
  • Keep a discussion from going “dead”.
This course was incredibly valuable for me. I hope anyone who reads this blog check this course out.

No comments: