Thursday, July 13, 2006

How Dianetics has helped me.

I thought I'd share how Dianetics has helped me personally.

When I was 16, I hit a point in my life where I didn't know what I should be doing, where I was going, and even why I was still living. I wasn't about to kill myself or anything crazy like that, but I basically hit a depression. At this time in my life, I started receiving Scientology spiritual counseling - called
auditing. I enjoyed it and it made me feel happier. There were still times when I was depressed, but I was much happier overall. Then I read the book Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health and received the spiritual counseling that the book lays out. During this period of time, I could finally rise above the depression, the doubt and worry, and work out where I was going in life and why I can continue to exist. This was a huge breakthrough for me.

I think I could honestly say that if I had not gotten this spiritual counseling, I would most likely be either dead right now, or headed that way. As an added bonus, since my Dianetic auditing, I have not only not been depressed, but I am happier, my reaction time is better, my ability to duplicate things has gone up, and I feel I'm more myself.

Mr. L. Ron Hubbard wrote this incredible book and laid out these tools for people to use. I hope anyone and everyone takes advantage of them.

No comments: