Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wow, I haven't posted in a while

I'm BACK... I've been really busy and haven't posted in a while, but now I'm back. I've gotten some new data and testimonials about The Way To Happiness booklet that I'd like to share.

There have been programs using this booklet being implemented in a variety of places: schools, prisons, businesses, even governmental bodies. Here's what some of them have to say:

" The Way to Happiness doesn't compromise a person's existing religious beliefs or social status. In a sense it is all pervasive, that whether a Muslim or HIndu, even a nonbeliever, it can make a very telling message that is relevant to your own circumstances." - Retired Guyana Prime Minister.


"The goals and patterns and methods of The Way to Happiness seem to me to be about as dramatic a response to the prayers of the forefathers as could possibly be contrived...methodic faceted ways to improve the moral, the physical, the intellectual aspects of the culture in which we live." -Author of Roots

"We have decreased the violence in the school by 80% over the school year. We have decreased disrespectful attitudes towards teachers, decreased vulgar language and gestures...kids are now more apt to sit down, calm down, think about what to do and set a good example. It's a 100% improvement." - School Principal.

I'm going to start posting a section or "precept" a day from the book "The Way to Happiness" and give examples about how it can be or is being applied today.

No comments: