Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scientology Documentation of Anonymous' Criminal Actions

Some nutty group called "Anonymous" has been protesting Scientology. I don't really understand how any group of people can be as creepy as these guys, but hey, back in the day there were the KKK, and those people really freak me out too. (Strangely, the KKK also wore masks and threatened to kill people... connection anyone?)
Anyway, here's a video from youtube that documents what Anonymous have been up to, as apposed to the PR stuff they've said to news media.
Just as a little aside before I post the video- I KNOW that at least some of the activity in this video is true as my boyfriend works for a Scientology Mission and some of the actions in this video were directed toward the Mission he works for. It made my life really crappy for a few weeks and I wish they would stop being so hateful, open their minds and hearts - take a real look at Scientology and apply what Mr. L. Ron Hubbard says: "What's true for you is true." That's what I've always done, and I've decided to stick with Scientology all my life, even after studying other religions.
Now, without further ado, the video about this strange group, "Anonymous" (or just "Anon" to some):



And now for some lighter news... today is L. Ron Hubbard's birthday! I have a post for that coming up in a hot second.

03/17/08: Here's a post from Eclectic on A Fox News Report about Anonymous

No comments: