Saturday, March 01, 2008

So...What is Scientology?

I looked over my blog and discovered that I have never defined Scientology for you! What was I thinking?! So, here's the 5 million dollar question: What is Scientology?
Here goes:

Starting with the basics, what does the word Scientology itself mean?

The word Scientology means "The study of knowledge" or "Knowing about knowing". Further, Scientology means the study and handling of the spirit in relationship with itself, universes and life.

Scientology is all about providing the exact principles and practical technology for improving self-confidence, intelligence and ability. It's not something you have to have faith in or believe in to work, it's an applied religious philosophy - meaning if you apply the principles of Scientology, you will see the results in your life.

I'll be delving deeper into what Scientology is and is all about in the next few posts, so stay tuned and let me know if anything I say confuses you or if you have questions!

No comments: