Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving all! Every Thanksgiving someone asks me what I am thankful for and I can never pick just one thing. I know I am thankful for everything in my life - for all I've experienced and have yet to experience. With regard to this blog, I am thankful to have all of you. You have helped me discuss my religion, have asked intelligent and interesting questions, have brought forth some interesting observations and I hope I have helped you too.

Thanks and have a happy and safe turkey day!

2 comments:

J.R. LeMar said...

Right back @ ya!

eternity said...

Thank you,Julia,for your initiating this blog! For what you write in it! For your questions? For your willingness to communicate and to engage in honest two-way communication! It is pleasure to communicate with you! Michael