Monday, May 22, 2006

The Way To Happiness Foundation

There is a Way to Happiness Foundation International located on Broadway and Maryland in Glendale CA. There they have a Way to Happiness display in pretty much every language. They also can create a Way to Happiness book for you with any cover and have a personalized inscription in there.

This book has helped thousands in everyday living, just by showing them simple ideas that make it easy to tell right from wrong. I read it when I was 18 or 19 and it showed me how to live a happier life, why I don't have to lie to get my way, and all sorts of things. I would say that personally it made my life happier. And it could do the same to you. It's non-religious and very simply written, with definitions of larger words in the glossary and in footnotes, so pretty much anyone can read it.

If you didn't read the post I did on the book itself,
check out this link for a free ebook.

No comments: